Onyx Boox Tab X
Suggested price: 949 EUR
The powerful ePaper tablet PC is A4-sized to give you a better view of your work.
The refresh GPU allows the Tab X to
perform well in a variety of tasks.
Tab X can provide you with a responsive
refresh experience thanks to BSR technology.
Four Smooth Refresh Modes
The four new refresh modes make it easier to read, browse, and use apps on an ePaper screen.
The 50% thinner touch layer¹ creates a crisper 13.3'' screen and allows you to enjoy the paper-like view.
The built-in g sensor rotates the screen in response to your motion, so you can use Tab X in any direction.
The Tab X is 1.1mm thinner than the previous 13.3" model² and has a sleeker design.
Support Bluetooth Keyboard
You can connect the Tab X to a Bluetooth keyboard³ and seamlessly type texts.
The redesigned user interface brings Tab X closer to a tablet and adds powerful features such as custom widgets and navigational buttons.
- Android 11 OS
- 6+128GB Large Storage
- 6300mAh Battery
With the most recent BOOX firmware⁴, you can insert hyperlinks into notes, sync book data across devices, mark up recordings, and do a variety of other things on the Tab X.
Stylus with an Eraser
The Pen2 Pro⁵ provides a premium handwriting experience on the Tab X,
and you can easily erase the notes with the eraser.
Ergonomic Three-fold Case
The tri-fold case⁶ can protect the Tab X from scratches,
and you can fold back the cover to use the device in two angles.
Learn More About Tab X
1. The touch layers on the Tab X have been reduced by half in order to bring the content closer to the screen, allowing users to detect less gap under the glass screen on top and have a clearer view and a more responsive touching experience.
2. The Tab X is 6.8mm thick, which is 1.1mm less than the Max Lumi2.
3. The Tab X is not compatible with the BOOX magnetic keyboard cover, but it does support Bluetooth and can be used seamlessly with any Bluetooth keyboard.
4. BOOX is committed to providing free 5GB Onyx cloud storage to all new and existing users, as well as free firmware updates for all models for more than three years after the product launch date. Every BOOX user can get improved experiences through consistent updates.
5. The Tab X works with the magnetic Pen2 Pro but the device doesn't have magnets. You can insert the stylus into the pen holder.
6. The Tab X's three-fold case has a PC back case and can securely hold the device.
Specification Onyx Boox Tab X
|Screen:||13,3'' E Ink Mobius HD Carta|
|Resolution:||2200 x 1650 px, 207ppi|
|Frontlight:||Yes, Front Light(Cold light)|
|Shades of gray:||16|
|Supported file formats:||PDF , TXT, HTML, RTF, FB2, FB2.zip, DOC, DOCX, PRC, MOBI, CHM, PDB, DOC, EPUB, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PDF, DjVu, MP3|
|Touchscreen:||BOOX Pen stylus touch (4096 levels pressure sensitivity) + capacitive touch|
|Processor:||Qualcomm Octa-core + BSR GPU|
|Operative memory:||6GB LPDDR4X|
|Flash memory:||128 GB (UFS2.1)|
|Operating System:||Android 11.0|
|USB-interface:||USB-C (support OTG)|
|External memory slot:||No|
|Audio Out:||Yes, USB-C earphone jack|
|WiFi:||Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz)|
|Bluetooth:||Yes, BT 5.0|
|Menu language:||Polish, English, German and others|
|Dimensions:||310 x 228 x 6.8 mm|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows, Linux, MacOS|
|Additional features:||USB Type-C (support OTG), mic, G-sensor|
|Box contents:||Reader, BOOX Pen2 Pro (black), USB-C Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Sheet|